08 Days & 07 Nights
From anti-aging treatments, Ayurveda weight loss programmes to blood purification and ‘Panchakarma’ healing therapies, our packages are carefully planned out and prepared keeping in mind your best interests. At Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort Wadduwa, resort’s expert Ayurveda physician will have a preliminary consultation with you prior to prescribing a course of treatment. While yoga exercise schedules and tailor-made dietary plans form part of the experience, these herbal treatment packages, focus primarily on alleviating any form of stress and nursing your mind, body and soul back to complete rejuvenation. By the end of a series of therapeutic healing sessions you will be filled with positive energy.
- Tradional Ayurveda
THE PROCEDURE FOR AYURVEDA THERAPY PACKAGE
On your arrival in Sri Lanka, you will be welcomed and assisted by a representative of Adithya Lanka Holidays and you will be then assisted to the Car park / Coach Park to proceed to your hotel for Ayurvedha treatments.
On the first day the guest would have an initial consultation with our Ayurveda Physician which would be of about 30 minutes duration. During this consultation (“Prakurthi“), equillibrium and imbalances of the 3 Ayurveda “Doshas“ (Air “Vata“, Bile “Pitha“ and Phlem “Kapha“) of the individual is identified by the Ayurveda Physician. The Ayurveda Physician would prescribe a treatment procedure, a Diet based on the food values according to Ayurveda concepts, Yoga exercise regime and meditation to be followed by the guest. Thereafter there would be a daily follow-up consultation of 10 minutes duration with our Ayurveda Physician who would decide whether to continue with the same treatments, alter the treatment duration, or to change the treatment methods.
There would be a minimum of 2 ½ hours of Ayurveda treatment per day and the treatments would consist of a combination of the following:
- Shirobyanga – to nourish the scalp and enhance growth of hair
Shirodhara – to induce sleep and release stress
- Picchill – to soothe and relieve inflammatory conditions of the scalp *
- Parisheka – to relieve burning sensation of the body
- Abyanga – to impart strength, good complexion and longevity and to relieve fatigue and induce sound sleep .To relieve aches and pains, ease muscular spasms and muscular rheumatism
- Mukabyanga – to nourish the facial muscles and to improve complexion
Ayurveda Face Paks – to cleanse, moisturize and soothe the skin
- Akshitarpana – to use a special eye bath to nourish the eyes and enhance eye sight
- Netraparisheka – to cleanse the eyes, soothe and cool irritated eyes
- Netrapindi – to place special medicated eye packs to soothe irritated eyes and to nourish and relax tires eyes
- Pinda Sweda – to induce sweat, remove stiffness of joints and make them supple, cleanse body channels and to invigorate and restore by the application of a special procedure of sudation
- Parisheka Sweda – to produce sweat and cleanse the body of its toxins *
- Avagaha Sweda – special sudation for lumbago, sciatica and to relieve renal pain*
- Naadi Sweda – to direct regulated steam to localized areas to relieve pain by means of a special apparatus
- Kuti Sweda – (Sauna) to reduce weight used with care under the supervision of the ayurveda doctor
- Steam Bath – to reduce body weight and fat the body is made to sweat in a special chamber made out of medicinal wood.
- Herbal Bath – to alleviate certain skin disorders, remove toxins and relieve pain. It refreshes and invigorates the human body
- Pebble Walk – to bring about reflex reactions of the sole to stimulate and tone-up internal organs.
Please note that the treatments marked with a * are available only with long stays.
Experience a truly authentic Sri Lanka Ayurvedic treatment during your stay at Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort Wadduwa, complete with an active daily routine.
- 07.00 am – 08.00 am – Yoga (Daily)
- 07.30 am – 09.30 am – Breakfast
- 08.00 am – 12.30 pm – Consultation and administration of Ayurveda treatment according to prescribed individual treatment plans under resident doctor’s supervision.
- 12.30 pm – 02.30 pm – Lunch
- 01.30 pm – 05.00 pm – Administration of treatments / therapies as per individual treatment plans under resident doctors’ supervision.
- 05.00 pm – 06.0 pm – Yoga (06 days a week)
- 05.00 pm – 06.00 pm – Yoga (6 days a week)
TRADITIONAL AYURVEDA THERAPY WOULD INCLUDE
- Ayurveda meals including Vegetables & Fish
- Ayurvedic Production Factory visit
- Ayurveda Fruit Juices with Breakfast
- One Ayurvedic Lecture per week
- Ayurveda Tea during the Day
- Ayurvedic Cooking Session per week
- Traditional Ayurveda - 2 1/2 Hours Treatment Per Day
- Elixia Tasting
- 2 One Hour Yoga Sessions per day on 6 days of the week
- All guests will receive Siddhalepa Ayurvedic Product Gift Pack.
- One Session of Meditation per week
- 6 days or more reservation will receive fruit basket on arrival per room.
- Traditional Sweets with afternoon Tea
ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN GET EXPERIENCE
- Meditation (once a week)
- Ayurveda cooking demonstration (one a week)
- Factory visit – Ayurveda medicine preparation facility (once a week)
- Display, explanation & amp; tasting of Ayurveda tea & amp; elixirs (once a week)
- Introduction to Ayurveda – A lecture on Ayurveda (Selected Days)
- Saturdays & amps; Sundays special consultation with the visiting Chief Consultant
- Visit to a temple(Selected days)
- Evening entertainment (on selected days)
- Flute music
- Oriental music
- Violin music
- Snake show
Special Discounts and Early Bird Offers are available for long stayed guests: Contact Us.